TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ 6 allows you to quickly and easily connect applications, whether on-premises or in the cloud, providing proven reliability and scalability out-of-the-box. With an easy-to-use drag-and-drop graphical development environment, ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ 6 eliminates the pain and cost of point-to-point application integration, connecting and unifying business processes across applications, data sources, and APIs.
For Installation of Business Works 6 you need to go the Tibco Community website and download the Business works 6. It contains Eclipse Business studio and Tibco Enterprise Administrator formally called TEA.
After installing now we have Business Studio 6 in our machine
Following picture shows different pallets in Design Studio
In project explorer under module we have sub folders or objects. Mostly used folders are
- Process: you can create your processes under this folder both starter and sub processes
- Service Descriptor: contains the imported services like wsdl etc
- Resources: contains definition of different objects like JDBC connection, HTTP connection etc
- Schema: contain all you schema definition.
Under the Application folder we have
- Overview: Where you create the EAR file of your project
- Properties: where you create policies and within policies you can define your global variables.
- Include: contains your modules that are included in the ear.